Solution to Human Capital Management
Workday is basically a human capital management and financial management cloud-based service in the USA. It is useful for the companies to maintain a record of all the organizational things and launch various skill-based programs along with keeping a track record. A company which has many employees has to maintain a huge database and requires meticulous input and patience to access each chunk of it. In that case, Workday comes as a rescue tool to easily input data into a cloud-based service and access it all over.
The Workday tutorial is offered after successful completion of the course, for employees to gain insight and clear queries. As stated earlier workday complies with both advanced and simple data, let’s have a glimpse at its tutorial helping to explore various features of the software.
- Learning and Learning Admin:
- It’s a section dedicated to launching various course materials for the company and keeping a track of the ones who are pursuing it and the ones who have completed it.
- It’s a simple platform, where just like a YouTube playlist, videos are uploaded and its insights are recorded. Now, this insights is only visible to the individuals who have access to it by the virtue of their position.
- Time Sheet:
- It’s a basic record of the scheduling of various employees, the minutes of meeting and tracking of progress of project’s length.
- Upon opening the section, it displays the criterion to be entered and in accordance to that its specifics are to be filled.
- Payroll, Expenses, and Accounts:
- It helps in keeping track of pay info, release, and balances, the expenses, and reimbursements of each individual. Each has a separate section to maintain a personalized record of every employee.
- Team Performance, Talent Hunt, and Opportunity Reach:
- This section’s tutorial deals with analyzing team performance based on parameters, talent hunt via objectives and accomplishments and opportunity reach via open platform projects undertaken.
On a whole, the Workday tutorial gears up one to operate a multi-dimensional software that deals with myriad facets of management of an organization.